Monday, March 3, 2014

Drawing to a close

With three weeks left of term I keep hearing people saying how surprised or happy they are that these are the last exams of their lives. I don't really know how I feel about this. My whole life has revolved around education and pressure to succeed academically that it's strange to realize that my organized education is coming to an end. Not that you ever stop learning, but it'll be different from here on out. I think the most difficult thing for me right now is to find a balance between my studies and future planning. It is just hard to motivate myself to job search while dealing with the workload simultaneously, but once exams are over I fully intend to budget my time more effectively.
 
I am doing fairly well with my assignments, and our course director took pity on us, so the deadline for the final proposal was extended. There is a lot less group work this term, and I am happy to say that I have some very conscientious people to work with this time. One of the girls is more motivated and on top of things than I am sometimes, and that's very refreshing from some of my past experiences. Between the two of us, we are getting things done more efficiently, and I don't feel like I have to take on the leader role singlehandedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment