Monday, December 2, 2013

Exams are upon us

Well having a life was fun while it lasted, now it's time to work and prove how much I want this. Yesterday, I spent over 12 hours studying for Accounting with two friends. One week exactly until finals. Although it's a really stressful time, it's comforting to know that I am definitely not doing it alone. I am surrounded by those in the same boat who understand and are more than willing to collaborate and help each other get through it. And we'll be stronger once it's over. 

I've decided not to go anywhere during Christmas because I have to do one assignment and begin my dissertation. The topic I chose is 'The food industry and corporate social responsibility.' I am very glad I got my first choice because I am interested in it, and I could see myself actually enjoying the work that goes into it. Now just to narrow it down and make it more specific... My adviser seems awesome and also very knowledgeable on the topic, so I am looking forward to working with her.  

Yes, it's going to be a short post because this is going to be a really long week, and as usual, I am trying to hit the ground running. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment