Sunday, January 19, 2014

Who's up for round two?

Can't believe break is already over, but I am actually kind of glad. I like keeping busy. Breaks and vacations make me lazy, so that coming back to responsibility and reality requires extra effort, and I am definitely not the only one feeling this way. I am excited for my friends to be back as well as for this term in general. Since I had five classes last term, I only have three this time (Operations Management, Advanced Topics in International Business and Strategy Change and Leadership). Three classes doesn't necessarily mean an easy time, but it will definitely be a relief, and I will need all the extra free time to start chipping away at my dissertation. In addition to finding a more specific direction for my research, I have to organize my sources. CSR is such a wide subject area that for an indecisive person like me, it's hard to narrow down my options. 

Spring and summer will be even more exciting because I will finally get to travel. Two of my friends and I are planning to do the cliche 'Paris in the spring' visit, and I can't wait to see Versailles because I wasn't able to go there the last time I visited. Hello 2014, and please be good to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment